Monday 21 September 2009

Helpful Articles & Advice For Expats In Uruguay

s I've been working away on so many articles for the free ebook that is available on www.totaluruguay.com. Unfortunately this has kept me more than distracted from my blog...so to try and make up for it I'll post links to all the articles here so at least you have something to tide you over until I get back to the good stuff.

  • Thinking about a move to Uruguay? Or maybe wondering what has all these people relocating to this random tiny country in South America? Read up on the positive and negative aspects of life in Uruguay.
I hope they help! If you have any questions about life in Uruguay feel free to post a comment and I'll do my best to answer you :)

3 comments:

  1. "...more blogs!! more blogs!! more blogs!!", people yell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I'm a casting assistant on an American TV show called "House Hunters International." I came upon your blog and loved it. We currently casting episodes of our program and we were wondering if you would be interested in participating with our show. From your blog, you seem like the ideal candidate!

    Our show follows house hunters through their search for a home in countries around the world. The contributors must be fluent in English and be 25-50 years old. Participating in our show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a home and new life abroad. In addition, you will receive compensation for your time and efforts.

    If you might be interested in participating with our show, let me know and I can send you more information. Please contact househunterscasting@leopardfilms.com.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I am visiting Uruguay for the first time the first week of September. Looks Like I neglected to check the weather first and it will be cold. Notwithstanding, can anyone suggest a daily itineray of things to do for the week? I am a conservative lifestyle type and I will be travelling alone.

    ReplyDelete